£50 Gas Safety Certificate Lye | Landlords CP12 Safety Check

Need a gas safety certificate in Lye?

Who needs one?

If you're a landlord and you have tenants, by law, you need an annual gas safety certificate for renting your property out. Landlords or letting agents sometimes call this check a CP12 (the old name for the certificate when Corgi was the official register for gas engineers).

A gas safety certificate is also sometimes required when selling a house or buying a house. A home buyers survey always recommends that a buyer has the gas and boiler checked for safety (as well as getting an electrical safety certificate – again, for safety).

Other services?

As well as carrying out a gas safety certificate or gas safety check, I can also carry out a boiler service and electrical installation condition report (EICR). If you're a landlord or you're selling your property, legally you'll also need an energy performance certificate (EPC).


The cost of a gas safety certificate in Lye, or surrounding areas, can be found on my prices page.

Please enquire regarding premises that require a commercial gas safety certificate. I also welcome enquiries from estate agents, letting agents and landlords looking for property inventories, photography and floor plans. Landlords should also be aware of the legal need for smoke alarms and their duty of care when it comes to carbon monoxide alarms, heat alarms and legionella testing of the property.



I don't do repairs. I'm independent and honest and not looking to make money on 'repairs' that don't even exist.

This potentially saves you thousands on a new boiler or new wiring.


Elmhurst Logo
Gas Safe