£50 EPC Rugby Cheap Energy Performance Certificate

Need an EPC in Rugby? Whether you're after a domestic Energy Performance Certificate or a commercial Energy Performance Certificate, I can help.

Who needs one?

If you're a landlord and you have tenants, by law, you need an EPC for renting your property out. You also need an EPC if you are buying or selling a property. You must have an EPC commissioned before your tenants have moved in or before you put your property on sale with an estate agent.

An EPC is usually rated from A to H and lasts for 10 years.

Other services?

As well as carrying out EPC's, I can also carry out an electrical installation condition report (EICR). If you're a landlord or you're selling your property, legally you'll also need a gas safety certificate or gas safety check and a boiler service.


The cost of an EPC in Rugby, or surrounding areas, can be found on my prices page.

I also welcome enquiries from estate agents, letting agents and landlords looking for property inventories, photography and floor plans. Landlords should also be aware of the legal need for smoke alarms and their duty of care when it comes to carbon monoxide alarms, heat alarms and legionella testing of the property.



I don't do repairs. I'm independent and honest and not looking to make money on 'repairs' that don't even exist.

This potentially saves you thousands on a new boiler or new wiring.


Elmhurst Logo
Gas Safe